Jun 29, 2010

Summer photo contest-win a bar of handmade soap!




To celebrate summer, I'm having a photo contest. Submit a favorite summer photo (must be taken by you), and I will post all of the photos on the blog. I will let my sister (who has taken photography in school) decide which photo is her favorite, and that will be the winner.




The winner will receive a bar of my handmade soap. If you win, I will get in touch with you and let you choose a bar from one of my current batches. All of my soap is made from scratch with the cold process method, using all natural ingredients (I never use a melt and pour glycerin base, or synthetic fragrances).




To submit a photo, send it to me- woolgypsy (at) gmail.com by July 6. I will post photos on the blog as they come in, and announce the winner next week! If you don't win and would like to buy some soap, visit my shop!
The contest is open to anyone, so feel free to enter even if you don't live in Louisiana!

Happy summer!

4 comments:

Sabine said...

Rachel, that's a wonderful idea! I'll look through my photos to see if we have a summer photo. :)
Best, Sabine

Rachel said...

Thanks Sabine, I hope you find a photo to submit!

Split Rock Ranch said...

I just sent a photo of one of our newborn llamas. I hope you enjoy it!
Brenda @ Split Rock Ranch

thea said...

ooh ooh i have one here. you don't even have to check the mail: http://www.flickr.com/photos/87213197@N00/4599533665/

hehe

thea.
xx